Wednesday, December 27, 2006

NEW GOAL
Time to move on... My new goal is more of a performance goal than a fat loss goal because I am counting on my body to adapt to what I am doing. This will hopefully develop the habit of early morning cardio and it wont be so hit or miss.

My new goal is to ride (either on the trainer or on the road) a total of 275 miles between yesterday 12/26/06 and 01/31/07. I will maintain calorie intake between 2350-2500 calories per day which coupled with the exercise should be a 700-1000 calorie deficit per day.

I will start tracking my progress using an Excel spreadsheet and Fitday.com. You can see my food logs here. I will post distance totals on Saturdays and I will for the sheer joy of it keep tracking the same parameters as before.

It seems one of my biggest struggles is late night snacking especially for something sweet. I have to find a good 'something' to fill this void.

Starting Stats
Weight: 190 lbs. (I hope a lot of this is water weight and will drop quickly.)
I will make measurements tomorrow. Pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home