Thursday, January 04, 2007

Update
I’m still chugging along toward my goal of 275 miles. I’ve ridden 65.04 miles since 12/26 and luckily, due to unseasonable warmth or maybe global warming, most has been outside. It’s been slow (average 14mph) because I am trying to maintain those lower heart rates.

I’m still struggling to get up in the morning, but I plan on getting in bed earlier. The snooze bar is not my friend.

My calorie intake has been good but not great. I find it hard to eat 2300 calories a day. I find myself finishing up at around 2000 and gulping down a peanut butter sandwich or some sort late in the evening. I definitely need to improve on this situation.

Since metabolism determines how our body processes calories and since calorie deficiency is the key to weight loss, I am researching ways to naturally increase metabolism. I will list them here in later posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home